This three-day course gives participants a detailed understanding of financial statements, in the context of rapidly changing standards, for assessing financial risk.
Having a detailed understanding of financial statements is critical to assessing financial risk, and the rapid change in financial statement standards makes this a continuing challenge.
This course brings together the key elements of financial statement analysis. We help participants develop their skills, enabling them to ask the right questions and see the real risks facing businesses and investors. The course uses the IFRS reference reporting framework.
Gain advanced skills in financial statement analysis so you can:
- Understand cash flow and its role in the credit risk assessment process
- Interpret the impact of primary cash drivers
- Prepare projections to assess future cash flow quality
- Project future cash flow, debt service cover, and credit needs
- Identify potential liquidity problems before they become a threat
- Assess cash flow issues specific to international companies